Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Grrrrrrrrrrr!

Dearest readers,

I am currently in a very foul mood, as our boat has sunk. Garhuckle dismantled the outrigger, trying to find something to hit Ouga with, All because it turned out that Ouga was a spy for the GIA (Greek Intelligence Agency). It all seems rather petty, as being an intelligence agent is no reason for someone to wreck a perfectly innocent boat. However, these things happen. I am now back in Greece, hiding under my lampshade, pretending to be an overly large snail, in the hopes that I will not be recognised, and put in jail for being an aqquaintance of Garhuckle.

I am gradually making my way towards Italy, Being the closest country to Greece in which I am not known. Or perhaps I will go to France. Either way, if any of my companions,(i.e Paula, Charlie, Garhuckle) are reading this, I will be there. Unless I come and rescue you, in which case I will be where you are. I have also sent out a distress signal to Sanchez, in the hopes that I will be able to meet up with him again.

Yours, Snail-like
Alyss

No comments: