Thursday, November 30, 2006

In trouble....Again

Dearest readers of my blog,

It seems that Garhuckle has gotten himself into a spot of bother, due to the fact that he stole a can of corned beef. (I still have no idea why anyone would want to eat corned beef, but I guess he has no tastebuds) Also, I believe that Paula has gotten herself a stalker, however, we managed to shake him loose, as Ouga has got himself a watermelon to put on the end of his stick with which he bonks people on the head with.It was with this weapon that he "got rid" of Paula's admirers. Unfortunatly, one of the people he has concussed, was the Greek dictator mr Agamennon, or Agi, as he is more commonly known. Now although he is a terrible leader, and keeps saying that we should all glue ourselves to the carpet, the people for some reason got upset that we concussed thier leader, and as a result are now out to get us.

Charlie told me to go and find Garhuckle, and bring him to the outrigger,However, i found him already there, cowering in the false bottom of the Shikara, which was once used to smuggle Ouga off Jackaland. After Paula had returned, with corned beef(???),fizzy drinks, and other edible items,we boarded the boat. (that is to say, Charlie,Paula, Ouga and I boarded the boat) I had to fend off the number of adoring fans of Paula, who didn't want her to leave, and also the number of adoring fans of Agamennon, who wanted to murder Ouga. Lucky I brought that lampshade.

Yours, Annoyed-with-this-sticky-keyboard
Alyss

No comments: