Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Finally

To my most loyal readers,

Well, I have finally made it. To the outside world I mean. Yes, you have guessed correctly, I have in fact escaped my prison of the Californian zoo.

read on and I shall tell you about it.

after I (unsucsessfully) attempted to get the lion to help me escape, I started to hatch my own plan. I worked out that I could get the pengine (you know the one that can get anyone anything?) to steal the keys for me, and after i had the keys, it would be just a matter of smuggling myself out. For this, i would need some help. Fortunatly, help came in the form of a giant walking, talking Cactus, named Sanchez. with my new found friend and a bag full of important things such as food and my laptop, and also full of some unimportant things, such as a lampshade and a t.v remote control, I set off into the unknown of the world. however, we didn't make it very far without Sanchez having to go back because he needed to go to the toilet. I said I would wait for him, and was still waiting three hours later. I decided that he must have chickened out, and left a note for him saying that I had gone without him, under a squirell, in case he came back.

My travels eventually took me to the sea, and upon setting sights on it, I had decided to fly over it until I reached the end of it's vast exspanses. however, I had not been flying for much over a week, when i heard the most terrible bickering from down below me. i looked down to the water, and was most astonished to see a little boat, with four people on it. ( I say people, yet they were behaving in a most feral manner.) I came to the decision that these people were in trouble, and changed my mission from finding the end of the ocean, to watching the odd people. if anything, they made me laugh.

Yours humorously,
Alyss

No comments: