Monday, November 27, 2006

Huh? What Happened?

Dear faithfull peoples,

I woke up from my pancake-filled, guava induced coma today, to find myself somewhere in greece, in a hospital, being fed jelly by a strange person in a large hat. They appeared to be a hospital worker. I asked them if they knew where my friends were, and she/he/it (I can't tell) said in somewhat broken english that Garhuckle (although she/he/it called him " that funny gentleman") had been here a while ago, but had gone down to the cornerstore to find some corned beef. Why anyone would want to eat corned beef I will never know. She/he/it also said that a "goddess/magician/prostitute/prophet had been to see me, and had apparently talked to me, but got frustrated when she discovered all I could say was 'pancakes'. this took me some time to figure out who she meant, then I realised that it must be Paula. Iust as I was contemplating this, a strange sight wandered into the room; it was Charlie, carrying Ouga on her back. She didn't actually make it into my room, as the hospital worker forced her out, complaining of Ouga's smell. so Charlie just shouted at me from the door, asking if I was ok, and if I was still talking about pancakes. I told her I was ok, and can talk about other things now, then I explained about my Guava allergies.
It is nice to have someone to talk to, after all these pancake-filled nights.

yours, should-be-fine-now,
Alyss

No comments: