Monday, November 27, 2006

To The Rescue!

My dear and (hopefully) loyal followers,

As you would know,(if you have been following my blog) that the odd ones in the boat are in a spot of bother. They could not see the coming dangers, so I decided that I would rescue them from the boat. To do this, I would have to some how pick up them all at once,(don't ask me how, I hadn't thought of that..I suppose I could use the lampshade...) and carry them to the nearest landmass. This plan could have worked, except that I was hit on the head with a guava(????) presumably the little man called Ouga had hit me with it, and was fored to make a crash landing.

Unfortunatly, I happen to be allergic to guavas, thrown or otherwise, and this allergic reaction makes me think only of pancakes, whilst slipping in and out of a coma. However, there is a good bit to my condition. It makes my wings become waterproof, and I become very, very light, which would be handy if anyone was drowning. I also gain the ability to be able to stay under water for long periods at a time. this is possibly a condition that i inherited from my water-bird ancestors.

yours, sleepily(and strangly, wet.)
Alyss

(lucky my bag is water-proof, heat-proof and dirt-proof, or my lap-top may not have survived this strangly wet and pancake-filled journey)

No comments: